VACANCY FOR PROJECT COORDINATOR
Urban Environment Management Society (UEMS) is a not for profit organization established in 2002 dedicated to Water, Sanitation and Hygiene (WASH), RWH GWR, Solid Waste Management, DRR and Child Protection. We are urgently looking for a result oriented and energetic Project Coordinator (Engineer) to lead urban WASH project based in Lahan Municipality, Siraha supported by WaterAid Nepal. Required qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering with minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience in WASH sector.
- Proven knowledge and skills of project management including planning, budgeting, monitoring/evaluation and reporting.
- Good knowledge of financial management including financial monitoring .
- Proactive, self motivated, creative, strategic/analytical thinker.
- Flexible and willing to work in stressful environment.
- Good networking and coordination skills with broad range of stakeholders including local government.
All interested individuals who meet the above qualifications and can start the job immediately, can apply for this position. Please download the application form from www.uems. org.np and send the application by 6 November, 2018 by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject ‘PC Application’. Only the short listed candidates will be invited for the assessment.